We have 6 2021 GT avalanches in store in these sizes:
2x Small Purple
1x Small black
2x Medium Purple
1x Large Purple
About the GT Avalanche Expert
Lay down some fresh tracks with the completely re-designed GT Avalanche Expert. Featuring an all-new alloy frame, fresh style and modern features, the Avalanche is for the aspiring mountain biker who wants a trusted ride that looks great and adapts as their skills develop.
Don’t be deceived by the simple look as there’s a wealth of performance features packed into the Avalanche Expert. Embracing the lumps, bumps and rugged terrain, the Avalanche Expert comes fully loaded with RockShox Recon RL, 120mm, Remote Lockout, Maxle Lite, 42mm Offset fork, SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain and Shimano MT400 hydro disc brakes. A new floating seat stays provide additional compliance and comfort. A neat and tidy finishing touch is the internal cable routing for a clean look that brings the good times.
- GT 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame for a riding experience that’s light and lively, stiff and snappy.
- Rock Shox Recon RL Fork absorbs shock and suspension.
- Shimano SX Eagle 12 Speed Drivetrain give a wide range of gear options for taking on the hills
- Shimano MT400 Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful, controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort
- Vittoria Barzo, 27.5/29 x 2.25” for added durability on demanding surfaces
About GT Bikes
GT been in the bicycle business since 1972. They seen fads come and go, but one thing has remained the same after all these years... The reason we are still here. It’s the same reason we threw our legs over our very first bike – pure fun, plain and simple. Even now, when we ride with our buddies, you can guarantee that there are hi-fives, laughs and the post-ride hang at the end of the day. We remain true to the good times on two wheels which GT was founded on because Fun is Serious Business.