Orange Phase 29 RS
The Phase is the next phase in the evolution of our E.P.O. program. At Orange Bikes it's all about the ride, and we've made substantial improvements to our e-bike chassis which deliver the most engaging trail feel, The 170mm travel Phase will take on the biggest terrain, and is not shy when is comes to sending those gaps. Excelling where the uplift doesn't go. Some of the best trails lie beyond where your lift pass takes you – enter the Phase. Big adventures and an e-bike with big ideas, way above the lift station. Fast and sure footed, the stability in the Phase's geometry will give you confidence on any trail.
The new Phase is a revelation and we urge you to try one. E-bikes can be a devisive topic, but once you are bitten by the bug they are hard to resist.
The Phase 29 takes many of its traits from the new Stage 6, 64° head angle, 76° seat angle, reduced offset fork, increased reach and a metric shock but it also incorporates Shimano’s newest battery technology – 8035. The revised battery has meant that we are now able to considerably reduce the size of the down tube, add an On/Off switch to the top tube and the battery is now removable without a key.
With 29” wheels, 160mm travel at the front and 150mm at the rear this bike is prepared to go wherever you are willing to take it.
WHY THE PHASE 29?
ELECTRIC POWERED ORANGE
F: 170MM | R: 155MM | W: 29
- Brand New Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- Shimano EP8 Drive Assist
- 29 inch wheels
- Shimano 8036 630Wh integrated battery in downtube
- Quick release battery for easy charging
- Boost 148mm rear hub spacing
- Orange trail honed geometry
- Reduced offset fork
- Long top tube short stem for high-speed stability
SHIMANO EP8 FEATURES
- 85Nm max torque - Max assist ratio: 400%
- 2.6kg total weight
- 10% reduced volume (compared with E8000)
- 36% less drag
- 630Wh Lithium Ion integrated battery
- Same 177mm Q-Factor as a standard XT crankset
- 4 Assist Modes (Walk/Eco/Trail/Boost)
- Mechanical Walk Assist improved to the level of Intelligent Walk Assist (Di2)