Orange Switch 7 SE Large
Enter the Orange Switch 7, taking its name from our fun, popular MX wheeled Switch 6 but going bigger, faster, and harder, this bike is taking things a little more seriously.
The aim with the Switch 7 was to produce a race bike, to take everything we already knew with the addition of feedback from supported EWS racers and the newly established factory racing program and combine that to make a bike that's even more capable of competing at the sharp end of races on the toughest tracks in the world.
F: 170MM | R: 170MM | W: 29/27.5
- Brand New Lightweight Frame machined & Handbuilt in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty with Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement
- New Aggressive Enduro Race geometry optimised for 170mm front & rear travel
- New Linkage Driven Progressive (LDP?) suspension kinematics.
- More neutral pivot location allowing less drivetrain/suspension interaction
- Low position Asymmetric pivot – neutral suspension feel & increased chainring clearance
- Asymmetrical swingarm with increased longitudinal stiffness
- New top tube accessory/Bottle cage mounts and bottle dimple in frame
- New stiffer lower profile 56mm zerostack Head tube
- Geometry for reduced offset fork
- New Improved dropout with UDH gear hanger
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- New Top tube accessory/Bottle cage mounts and bottle dimple in frame
- Internal cable/hose routing
- 30 x 8 bearing mount compatible shock
- 205 x 65 trunnion shock for reduced friction
- Adjustable BB height